Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hi! My Name is Ryan Steven Scully. I'm 20 months old... Soon to be 21 months. I love cars, trucks, climbing, running & occasionally hitting other people {mom says I need to stop that}. I have so much energy & kind of get into things I shouldn't. I feel I can do anything {I can!}... All the time. I'm non-stop 24/7 {that's what my grandma says} I'm young & free as a bird...

I'm driving around town {Pump it up} in my cool glasses that I borrowed from my cousin India... Thinks Indy! Don't I look soooo cool?!?!?! Hey, lady's watch out... Ry Ry is here!

Nothing can stop me now... I can do this ALL by myself {he really did}! Climbing Mt. Everest {the gigantic slide} on my own. WOW


Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Remember I can do anything!


Here I go again... I have a little more control this time around.

Now that I have conquered the world {Pump it up}... I must leave.

Don't forget... My name is Ryan Steven Scully. I'm 20 months old... Soon to be 21 months. I'm CRAZY... But, my family LOVES me!

No comments:

Post a Comment