Monday, December 28, 2009

My Sunday's to do list is actually going pretty well... I didn't finish it all on Sunday, but came pretty close to finishing it...

Started cleaning out drawers... Still not even close to being finished & look how full these bags are... WOW!

Then I got my favorite pot out... I make soup in this guy! I like to say my soup tastes amazing because of this pot... ha ha ha

The ingredients... For yummy sausage, rice & tomato soup. I got a thumbs up from the whole family. Great!
Had a little Brie & crackers {wine} while I was cooking. Always a favorite!


The grand finale... Sprinkles cupcakes with Velvet cream cheese... topped with shaved coconut. They just melted in my mouth! I really like baking cupcakes... That's my new fun & creative passion.

Well, Sunday night family dinner was a huge hit! I love it when the entire family comes over... I get to get creative & do something I enjoy... Entertaining!

1 comment:

  1. Alex! Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas! I feel like I've been away from the rooster FOREVER! I don't know what I'm going to do with all this time! : ) You sound VERY busy - good luck with your cleaning out! See you on the 4th....or is it the 5th? I promise to check before either approaches! : )

    ReplyDelete