Saturday, December 12, 2009

Let's pretend TODAY {Taylor}

This is my playhouse...
Mommy's good friend Jen, gave me this chair to read in... So cool & comfy!

I put my shoes on for school sitting on this bench...


I picked fresh peonies today out of my garden I planted... for my room.

Can't put this book down... Love, love, love the color pink! I so can read {not really}
Can't live without this Belt... I'm all about the bling, bling!

Went shopping & found this little number... Too precious!



Ran around with my friends at Pre-School in my new hot turquoise converse!

You are never too young to have a strand of classic pearls! {That's what my mommy said!}


My brother & I love playing on this vintage little table.


I think I will just wear this little A line dress to a Christmas party that I'm going to tonight... I might see Santa & I want to look pretty for him!

I'll just throw this gorgeous flower up in my hair tonight too... Love looking so feminine. Or as my girlfriend says, So Stylish!

Daddy said, I could eat this before bed... Yummy!


Just cruised Highway 101 in this beauty....


Hi Santa... I know you're watching me! I've been a very good girl this year.


Don't you just LOVE to pretend... I do!
:: Dare to DREAM ::

No comments:

Post a Comment