Monday, December 21, 2009


Chatham Bars Inn on Cape Cod, Mass... Take me away! NOW!!!
Just looking at this picture brings back so many wonderful memories! I was young & free {from kids} when I was here... For those of you who don't know, I was very lucky to have work here one summer at this resort. It's unbelievably amazing... The beauty is breathtaking & the staff is extremely friendly. I would highly recommend staying a week or two at CBI. You won't regret it... Kid friendly {I was the beach buddies {kids department} head counselor}, romantic & very peaceful if you need to work. So many options & choices to pick from. Night life for the young & restless, day life for the wild animals {kids}... Yes, a middle life for the seasoned travelers! Ahhh CBI take me away....

1 comment:

  1. i've stayed and eaten there ... i agree, wonderful. their hydrangeas are jaw dropping.

    ReplyDelete