Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hello My Blogger friends...
Hope each & everyone of you had a very Merry Christmas this year! We sure did... The Scully clan did very very well! No one was crying or fighting... All smiley faces! Yaaaa Santa good job!
I do want everyone to know...
For the past 10 year that the rustic rooster has been open we CLOSE every year from 1/2 day Christmas Eve all the way through Next year. It depends what day New Years falls... That's when we decide when to open the rooster doors back up. So this year it's Tuesday, Jan 5th! Yaaaaaaaa

Every year I go to a private island with the family... No phones... NOTHING {yes blogging is allowed only}! I do NO business what so ever! NO EXCEPTIONS AT ALL! My family comes first at this point... Plus, my sanity. This private island is all about relaxation, family & fun with the people I love. People need to realize that the rooster chicks are human too! We need time off to re-coop & be able to kick some butt in the new year! Don't you want a fresh & alive rustic rooster... I know I do!
Thanks for understanding...
{I will bring everyone some fun & amazing BLOG posts this vacation}

No comments:

Post a Comment