Saturday, January 9, 2010

little problem



Hello my Blogger friends... I don't want you to think that I'm a flake or a talker because I haven't shown you pictures of the kids bedroom. Their is a little problem... The paint color that I picked out is wonderful, but I got an Ace Hardware paint... OH MY GOSH don't ever get that paint. I'm not one to really bash or put down, but it's sooooo awful! My guys have been painting for almost 7 plus years with us at the rustic rooster & have never hit a problem like this. Never! The furniture was prepped, primed & painted properly. Everything just pealed off... Not good! I have to have everything re-painted again. I've put the project on hold because I have other things on my plate right now. Sorry kids your room is second right now. Soon hopefully soon.... Just wanted to keep you all in the loop.

No comments:

Post a Comment