Monday, January 11, 2010

1st flip update...

I've had a very long day at the Seagull property... We're on the home stretch to get this project finished & on the market. I've been having a wonderful time working with John {contractor} & Ron {painter}... Thanks guys for making work fun!
I know I haven't shown you any inside pictures yet... I wanted each room to be done so you could see the dramatic before & afters. Well, here's the sun porch before & after {floor not painted yet}! Look at these lovely before photos. WOW or should I say VA VA VOOM {the previous owners like color}!
:: before ::
:: before ::

:: before ::
* * * *

Paint makes such a HUGE difference...
I love this room because it's so calm & cool now... I can see myself sitting on this porch & just relaxing {reading a book}! The old colors actually made me very nervous & jumbled {kind of dirty too... don't ask why it just did} Taking a room to this really makes me feel good... Hope the new buyers agree!
:: after ::
:: after ::
:: after ::
:: after ::

:: after ::
More pictures to come...

4 comments:

  1. Alex!! It looks amazing!!! You do have to give them credit for their appreciation for color! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great transformation! Thanks so much for your visit and comment. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looooove the colors (in the after pic of course). have you put an offer in yet? don't know how you can resist!! it's beautiful and you haven't even worked your magic yet with the furniture and decor. i can't wait to see the full reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank goodness for paint! Love it, can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete