Friday, January 8, 2010

fresh & clean

BEFORE

:: old rooster walls ::
****

TAAAA DAAAA
Fresh & Clean


I can't tell you how much we LOVE our newly painted white {Swiss Coffee} walls...
We feel so fresh & clean inside! Why didn't we do it earlier {I know why, it wasn't in the budget}. Now I wonder who's going to be the "first" one to ding, mark or scratch the walls. Hmmmmm I wonder? Of course it won't be me {I'm perfect}! LOL
Stop by & check out our new fresh & clean walls!
930 South Coast Highway 101
Encinitas, California 92024

2 comments:

  1. wish i could see in person! looks so fresh in the photos!
    have a great weekend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh lala it looks so nice-
    i love it..i bet it looks great in person...
    i'll have to come check it out...
    see you soon.

    ReplyDelete