Sunday, January 17, 2010

all by myself

I can't tell you how thrilled I am right now... !!! After seeing Erika's husband, Chance {Urban Grace Interiors blog} hang pictures in their baby's room... I new I could do it all on my own in my kids room. Since today is the Chargers game & my husband is gone to a friends house to watch it, my little guy is a sleep {yippee} & I new I could get it done with my handy dandy trusty assistant Taylor by my side... Well, WE DID IT! I can't tell you how proud I am of myself & it came out really really good {OK, 1 frame is a little off {no one can see it}}... Now I just have to fill the middle frame with a picture. Ahhhh... It looks soooo good & I did it all by myself!



Miss Taylor {handy dandy trusty assistant} is so pleased with Mommy's work. She loves it!

1 comment:

  1. GREAT JOB! I need lessons. I am so scared to hang things. That is collin's territory. The room looks great and I'm loving the white!!! xoxo grace

    ReplyDelete