Wednesday, August 23, 2017

back to school


 
{1st day of PEC, Aug. 2017}
 
Well, the clock keeps rolling forward for me and my little ones... Y I K E S! Monday Taylor and Ryan started school. They're now in 4th and 6th grade. Isn't it crazy to think just yesterday I walked them in to kindergarten. This will be the last year that both of my babies are at the same school... Until high school. I don't know how I feel about that. On one hand they're growing up so beautifully and on the other hand... It's all going to fast for me. I know I've said this a million times before, but my kids are my entire life... We have gone through so much that our bond is beyond insane and without them I don't know how I could have made it through the past. I tell the kids we went on an adventure and we now can laugh and learn about it!  So with each step that we go forward I shower them with so much love and attention.  Yes, it is true what they say, In a blink of an eye they're grown up. I'm still very thankful that my kids love to travel with me and kiss me good bye each and everyday. I will never stop trying! Good luck in a new grade... You will have so much fun this year! Momma loves you with all my heart!    
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment