Thursday, August 10, 2017

simplicity at its finest...


{all pictures from rustic rooster pinterest}

During our summer trip back east {Boston, Marblehead, Cape Cod and Nantucket} I noticed cafe curtains everywhere! In kitchens, offices, bathrooms, mudrooms, laundry rooms, entries, etc... No joke everywhere! I have always loved them, but never really payed that much attention. Don't know why... I guess it is true, timing is everything in life {wink}.  They're so delicate and beautiful looking. Not a lot of fuss or struggle about them. Simplicity at its finest. I started to analyze their function. They look amazing, they keep the natural light in {great makeup application}, but most importantly they help with privacy. When I got home and had remo bathroom brain on my mind it hit me... Cafe curtains would be perfect in there! So it's a done deal... Cafe Curtains are going in my bathroom! 




No comments:

Post a Comment