Saturday, September 2, 2017

wild ride {life}


I can't believe how fast this summer went by... I feel like just last week my kiddos were out for the summer. C R A Z Y! Well, my not so little's are back on school and were chugging right along. Soccer season is starting... And our annual heat wave is here, in full force! I can't believe how HOT it is right now. I just have to think that I'm sweating out all my impurities and in the end I'll look fabulous {hahaha}! 

Sorry, for the blog silence I'm engrossed in a few major new projects {amazing}, our home remodel {so exciting} and kids back in school {craziness} that I'm slightly spinning getting it all under control. Everything is wonderful... I just have to remind myself, that its life... And you will always have speed bumps, good or bad. Truth all you need to do is take one step at a time and wrote everything down! Life is wild, mistakes happen and if you can't roll with the punches, you'll be spit out at the next rest stop. Every time I  make a mistake and mess up I remind myself that I'm human and it is OK... When someone judges you or gets angry at you for a mistake you just have to feel sorry for them and take a step back. You can't control  other peoples actions, but you can control your own. Be grateful and enjoy the ride... FYI people we are all human and reality is, we all make mistakes! 

Hope you all have a fabulous Saturday... Stay cool and enjoy the ride of life! Smile and compliment 5 people today. Trust me... You will feel good and so will they!  


No comments:

Post a Comment