Wednesday, January 30, 2019

adventure time



I know we all are penciling {inking} our 2019 New Years resolutions down in January and are ready to roll in February... Or some of you are starting to fizzle out of actually doing the resolutions you set out to do. Hmmmm I didn't set big huge earth shattering resolutions this year because of that reason and I feel that everyday is a New Day,  New Start {read here}... We all get so pumped up and want to change and do everything from A to Z in the beginning. Which I think is a good thing and no one should ever crush your dreams and goals ever! But {for me},  i've learned from past experiences to keep it simple and conquer what I can handle in a very practical way. This 2019 like I said, in my last post {here} I start everyday over and say thank you... And restart with good intentions. So if didn't do it today... I'll get a chance to do it the next day. But if you must know what mine really are for 2019... Drum Roll Please!!!!

1.) Read 1 book a month 
{January book - Girl, Wash Your Face, by Rachel Hollis} #rusticroosterbookclub

2.) Do 1 adventure a month
{January adventure - Get all of my 2019 resolutions penciled in} #roosteradventures 

3.) Blog more
{I sure am... And i'm loving it. I'm writing from my heart and having fun!}

Spoiler Alert: My adventure in February will be taking a Beach painting class. {Holy Smokes} I'm so excited! I have always wanted to do this. No joke i've talked about this forever that it was getting old and boring to talk about. So Starting this Wednesday, February 7th {7 Wednesdays}  at 9:00am to 12:00pm I will be getting my art on and trying to paint the ocean. Truth, I'm a little nervous. I haven't painted in years! And i'm not the best painter. No Picasso here!  I'm sure you all are thinking what, you're an interior designer you should be amazing at drawing. NOPE I'm not! So I will document my February painting adventure on my rustic rooster Instagram stories. Go follow me over there and then follow along on my adventure. Hey, you never know I could be the next budding artist! Wish me luck!!!! What's your next adventure?




No comments:

Post a Comment