Wednesday, March 1, 2023

inspired

 




Not going to lie... I really miss painting. I saw this little painting {artist} off of Pinterest and got very inspired! I loved sitting by myself, listening to music and painting away! Nothing stopped me when I painted. No one told me what to paint... I just went for it! No rules, no time line... Nothing! I did take a six week class and the teacher said... I wasn't your normal painter because I didn't care. I just whipped out paintings like no tomorrow. What she meant to say {later translated}... Most painters paint something and over analyze everything about their work and become paralyzed with putting it out in the art world. So that's why most painters are poor. Well, I think I have a future ahead of me... To make millions! lol Who wants to buy my artwork {wink wink}?!?!   




No comments:

Post a Comment