Wednesday, March 8, 2023

h a p p y i n t e r n a t i o n a l w o m a n' s d a y

 

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMAN'S DAY!

Calling all ladies! Go do your thing... And kick some butt doing it!!!! I have to say, I have the greatest business partner, design assistant, incredible buyer ever, unbelievable mom and best friend a girl could ask for! Going into business has been the greatest adventure the two of us have ever done together. I love being a female entrepreneur and I love doing it with my mom! Yes!

But...

I do have to say this, I know I might ruffle a few feathers in doing so... I have never in my entire life had the feeling I couldn't do something as a woman. I was raised to do what I liked, when I liked. My father and mother never said to me, because your a woman you need to work hard and push harder. They said, do your best and shine bright!  FYI they said that to my brother too! Life is an adventure no matter what gender you are. Just go for what you want and have fun! I never had the mind set, "Oh I'm a woman and I can't do something." I do believe in todays society we need to encourage all genders to do what they want and stop signaling out a certain gender. We are creating a problem doing that. Just go do it, boy or girl! Plus, if you don't work hard as a woman or man you of course won't get the job or your business wont grow. The ones that kick butt are the ones that win in the long run, woman or man! 



No comments:

Post a Comment