Thursday, March 23, 2023

ready set go!

 



Have you ever started something... And not finish it? Well, I am so guilty of that. I've gotten so revved up on certain things and then some how it fizzles. Hello I'm human. I make mistakes... The good, the bad, the ugly... Life does happen.  Not making any excuses, because who wants to hear another boring lame excuse... I'm just calling myself out and going to make myself accountable! What I'm realizing right now is... If you don't complete those project you'll never know where your project could have gone. Business success, pride in your home or even in your body... And just the good old feeling of I completed task number 9,458 off your list. haha Finishing something can be scary and exhilarating all at once. As I was walking Molly the other day I stumbled upon, The Rachel Hollis podcast {episode #385} Stop Procrastinating! How to Finish the F!*$&ing Project. I zoned in and started listening... Oh it was good! For me at least! I needed that extra push to get my act together. So I bet you all are wondering what have I been procrastinating on... My Website {with shopping cart}! I have been talking and wanting a new website with a shopping cart available for you all to shop my goods for a while now. It's almost done.... I just need to finish the little details and edit some of the text. I'm more than half way done. I know some of you are thinking what the heck, just get it done! I know... I hear you loud and clear I'm doing it!!!!! Stay tuned.

What have you struggled to complete?










No comments:

Post a Comment