Thursday, March 24, 2022

sweet 16 my love...

 


Oh My Gosh... How is my 1st born child 16 years old today. This truly blows my mind... It's true what they say, Time flies when you're having fun! Watching this little lady blossom into such a beautiful young woman has been incredible. Taylor really does have a heart of gold... Plus, her ability to be so open minded,  willing to go on adventures at a drop of a hat and is always wanting to help others is insane. No joke I take notes from her everyday! I remember like it was yesterday when you came into this world... You're eyes were wide open and extremely curious... Oh and that little tongue of yours that kept popping out of your mouth. So cute! You are so loved Taylor... I will always support you and be by your side for all of your wishes and wants in life. Stay classic in this ever so trendy world... I love you with all my heart Miss Taylor Michelle! Now lets get you on the road... And driving safely! 

HAPPY SWEET 16 
beautiful Taylor! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment