Friday, March 4, 2022

just had to tell you...



Ok...  Want the truth... Well, here it is...  I feel exterior lighting on a home is H U G E! It definitely will make or break your entire renovation. You can spend tons of money on a new renovation, but if you put simple/chintzy/cheep exterior sconces on your home you might as well have not renovated at all. Sorry {not sorry}, but I had to tell you all! Lighting & Landscaping are so so important to complete your overall home look. You could have the shabbiest dilapidated old home, but if you make your garden gorgeous & purchase new lights that shine bright like a diamond you are winning! I tell my client to set aside in your budget for these two things. So now that my renovation is taking place I have been scrolling night after night looking for sconces that are just the right scale and look for my home. I'll keep you posted. For those of you who saw my Instagram stories about my exterior sconce I thought I found on Wayfair... Well,  they turned out to be too thin and undersized {dwarfed} for the house. Not enough strength to carry the new renovation and they did look a little cheep once I opened the box. That's ok... I'll keep looking until I find the right own. Might have to sell a child to afford the rising costs of products, but its all good! lol





So what are your thoughts on lighting... And landscaping? Would love to hear your opinion! 

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!


No comments:

Post a Comment