Friday, March 25, 2022

party like you're 16...


Seriously,  Why not! Why not go Go karting on your 16th {or any other age} birthday! It's kind of a fun & silly way to get everyone laughing and enjoying the whole driving experience together. I love this idea! FYI,  I had my 30th birthday at a K1Speed, which was a bazillion years ago. lol I had the time of my life & my friends did too! Such great memories.  

To continue the fun... It's a great idea to do dinner. This is a time to relax & laugh about the day together with your friends! It doesn't have to be fancy, but something little  to finish off your birthday. 

I think doing something different will make the best memories... So why not take that cooking class or painting class with your friends for a birthday party. Why not!  I'm in... I think its time to plan a party like its your 16th birthday party {even if your 30, 40 or 50+}! Have fun planning!


          







No comments:

Post a Comment