Wednesday, May 1, 2019

adventure {april}


So remember I was supposed to go to the gun range {here} for my April adventure... Well, Its looking more like a end of May/beginning of June adventure now. But in the mean time I'm going to a class to teach me how to do my hair in beginning of May. I know you all are thinking what a hair class? Why? That's silly... No, its actually not! As we get older we grow and change so naturally our hairstyle needs to change too. We cant do the teeny bopper hair style any more... Hello, like we shouldn't wear little kid clothes when we hit a certain age.  We need to style our hair that fits our age. So While I have a friend research safe and certified gun classes {firing range as well}... I saw this class being offered at Vohg Hair studio in Encinitas. Its $ 60.00 for an hour tutorial. Beach waves, curls... Etc.! I'm thrilled! I'll try and take as many pictures as I can. Keep you posted... And wish me luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment