Tuesday, April 30, 2019

tuesday... truth {s a l e}




Want to get a little 411 on me...  I get so nervous right before a rooster Coastal Alley S A L E... Yup it's true! I'm not scared of having a sale or scared to see our old customers... I actually LOVE,  LOVE,  LOVE that part of the sale. Reconnecting with all of our old and new customers turned into dear friends. The excitement of seeing people shop is so fun to me, hunting for new furniture and accessories for you all to see is another added bonus... Plus I love chatting it up! But truth, I just get so nervous no one will show up. Is that weird? I'm sure it is... But its in my head and I hate it. Its like throwing a dinner party and all of a sudden you get a call, OH I'm sorry I can't make it or OH sorry Bobby Sue has a cold and I won't be able to come tonight. Ughhhh Well, people their you have it... You found out my fear {no one will show up}! lol Of course our Coast Alley S A L E {Saturday, May 4th} is always a huge success for a about an hour and a half... Then crickets. Thats why we do them so fast and furious. The rush is in the beginning... I'm ok with that. Fist off thank you all for coming! We love seeing everyone!  It warms our heart to see all of you who are instgram followers, facebook followers and old school walk in storefront followers! Love that! Seriously Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! 

But I do have a question... Any creative tips to help spread the word about our sale? Would love to hear your suggestions?!?! Please share... Tell me this Saturday if you come by!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment