Wednesday, February 6, 2019

feels like home

{coastal alley sale}

Seriously!  How adorable is our last Coastal Alley SALE... I can't handle the cuteness overload. Every time I wonder in to pick something up or drop something off for a client... I just want to stay inside and do my work in there! Its so calm and you feel like you're at home. Stop by... 

Saturday, February 9th
 {9:00 am to 11:00 am}

Once again, Like I always say, It's fast and so much fun! Come see all of our new finds! We won't disappoint!

For all NEW visitors, our POP UP Coastal Alley S A L E is no NO JOKE in the back alley behind our old storefront {930 South Coast Highway 101 - Encinitas, CA 92024}.. 

NO JOKE
we are in the
BACK ALLEY of this address:
930 South Coast Highway 101
Encinitas, CA 92024

If you have any questions 
please e-mail me at 
alexandra@rusticrooster.com

  

No comments:

Post a Comment