Wednesday, February 13, 2019

1st painting class


HOLY SMOKES... Last Wednesday was the 1st day of my beginning painting class I signed up for. A H H H I absolutely loved it! Not going to lie I had a headache the night before and that morning. See I stress myself out before anything even happens {in any situation I tend to do that}... Then I popped 2 Tylenols and said, its no big deal this is a class just for fun! Stop worrying and enjoy. No one is here to judge your work. OMG I had so much fun. For about an hour an adorable instructor by the name of Linda spoke to a few of us and taught us some things {basics}. Like... Brush types, oil and acrylic issues,  canvas sizes that were best to use to start with and base paint on your canvas. Dughhuhh I totally knew about all of that. Nope... My memory was completely erased the day I left college art classes and started my fabulous Interior Design business. hahaha Some instruction came back to me. All I can say is, I'm sooo happy I took the jump and signed up for this class... I followed through with something I was afraid to do on my own and I was scared I wouldn't like it. Then have the guilt I just paid for a 7 week painting course that I didn't like and quit. I did it and took the plunge! Well, people I love it! As of right now I would sign up again and again and again... Keep you posted on my progress and if anything scandalous happens in class. lol


No comments:

Post a Comment