Tuesday, January 3, 2012

we're back!

Hi everyone! Oh my it feels like a lifetime since I've blogged. hi hi hi It's so good to be back! As many of you  know the rustic rooster shuts down Christmas day though New Years. We've done this every year for 12 years now. It's a rooster tradition... I know it might frustrate some, but it's really the best time for us to spend time with family & friends. Plus, we get to re-charge our mind, body & souls! Damn it feels good! I love our tradition! I'm just getting back into the office today... Definitely ready to work. Here are some fabulous photos that have inspired me this morning... Cheers! 

 
 
 
 

Hope everyone had a wonderful New Years... Mine couldn't have been better! {thanks n,c & s} I'm so excited for 2012... It's going to be a wonderful year!

xoxo,
Alexandra

The rustic rooster is back OPEN today...
{hours}

tuesday - saturday
10 am to 5 pm
sunday & monday
     closed

{sorry... photos unknown}

2 comments:

  1. I need to come check out your store this year! Soon! happy New Year...

    annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Darling! Love these photos, all so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete