Saturday, January 14, 2012

i need to work on...

my writing skills. I feel like my penmanship has gone downhill in the last few years. So my new 2012 goal {besides... losing weight,  travel more, spend tons of time with my kiddos, save money, run a 1/2 marathon, read more, have a date once a week with the hubby, host Sunday night family dinners & take more time for me, myself & I}  is to write better & more clearly. I look at my assistants writing & I want to throw up. It's absolutely perfect {beautiful, straight & clear}! Way to go Bonnie! Your writing skills make me smile. No joke! I will take my time & write slowly. I swear... Please honk if you see me going downhill!  


Do you love or hate your handwriting?
What's your 2012 goal?

4 comments:

  1. I sure do. I avoid showing my handwriting at all costs. I write like a kindergartner, even if I write slowly. I dislike it so much that many times I make handmade cards so I can print what I want to say on my printer and then I can just add my signature! Seriously! See the post I just wrote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hate! I am embarrass of mine!! it is bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to love my handwriting...and I think it was pretty good...but now...well it's another story. Not writing as much means that I'm no longer practicing and you know what they say...

    ReplyDelete