Friday, April 8, 2011

eye candy



I'm just drooling over these pictures this morning {thanks Lonny Magazine}. I couldn't sleep last night because I was dreaming of a potential new clients space I saw last night. So of course I start looking at every home decor magazine & design blog for inspiration. My mind is bursting with eye candy right now...

This bathroom makes me very happy... Love that sailboat painting! The middle kitchen with the chalkboard doors is such a winner in my books... How fun for a family! The last kitchen makes me feel very sophisticated... Don't you just want to throw a cocktail party in it? 

 On another note... I'm so excited for this weekend because!

1.) It's the Encinitas Street Fair this Saturday & Sunday {Stop by the rooster & say HI!}.

2.) I'm being whisked away by my sweet husband for a romantic getaway {much needed}.

3.) We're leaving for Palm Springs with the kids this Sunday... Yippee!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend & stay dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment