Tuesday, January 25, 2011

run forest run!


OK so we have a little time {May 14th}... But, I wanted to announce it now!

My daughter, Taylor, really would like to run this year with me. I told her all about it last year & how much fun mommy had {remember here}. I couldn't believe how family oriented & involved it was. It wasn't all about the fast pace of a race it was about laughing, chatting & getting out with friends & family. Loved it! So Taylor & I are going to start training now. I'm sure you're all asking why start now... Hello, she's 4 1/2... Taylor needs time to run, learn & build up her mileage. lol Of course I'm not going to have her run the entire race. She can do what she wants. But, it's nice to talk about fitness with her... Get her heart racing & a little sweat going. Something all children should be doing... Being active! Come join me & my family & friends get active & run the Encinitas 5K with us... I'll keep you posted as the event gets closer. Plus, I love supporting my town! Go Encinitas Go!

5 comments:

  1. I will totally run it with you two! I am in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Bianca... Mr. Bronson better come too! I think I might have to invite Ryan. :) How fun!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    xoxo,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck to you! I am looking forward to running here (KY) in the Spring!

    Amy R.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! I love it when kids are active, it's so important!!

    ReplyDelete