Thursday, January 27, 2011

hi & bye

I completely forgot I ordered this book, Farrow & Ball, The Art of Color, months ago. Have you ever done that? The box arrived at my office & I was clueless... No joke! I thought I got fabric samples or a gift. Well, this book sure made my day! Now, I'm going to go & devour each & every page... From top to bottom.

I've been inspired to paint the bar stool's in my interior design office a F&B color... I want something fun & different in there. Keep you posted on that little project.
Oh Oh Oh... One more thing! I have been nominated for the, Stylish Blogger Award, by the talented & hilarious Kelley from The Polished Pebble. Check her out here... Wonderful blog, It's a must read! I'll be back to post 7 things about me that will amaze, astonish, excite & blow you all away. So we can get a little deeper acquainted with each other. {wink}
So...
Hi & Bye!

1 comment:

  1. I saw that while I was out somewhere ... uh oh ... another book for the ol' Amazon cart!

    ReplyDelete