Saturday, November 12, 2022

saturday reading

 






I've had that lovely {chest, sinus & throat} cold that's been going around... So this weekend I wanted to take it slow & just relax so I can get well to get back to work! I decided to pull some of my favorite coffee table books out & read them with my morning coffee. I can't even tell you how fabulous it was. Truth, I have a very hard time doing nothing when in my mind I have so much to do... Yup even on a Sunday. So this was a slight challenge for me & I made myself do this. After I nestled back in bed with my books & coffee I loved every minute of it. I've been so inspired by the classic New England design these last few months that I wanted to devour anything I could... Millwork, exterior details, lush gardens, old hardwood flooring, garden gates,  exterior stonework... Etc. From being in this industry which I feel like forever, I'm noticing I always go back to the classic & timeless design of the east coast. So with that said, watch out... I'm not straying!  Even here in Southern California. So, why not divine & get to know me more!  Happy Saturday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment