Wednesday, November 16, 2022

did you know {part 1}

- this is me -

Guess what!!!

I started my business on just $10,000 dollars? Yes... That's it! I actually laugh when I hear all of these people saying, Oh My Gosh I can't start my business because I don't have enough money or any help. Guess what you can do anything if you put your mind to it! Look at Sara Blakely the creator of Spanx. She had her shipping department out of her 2nd bedroom. She changed her license plate to say, Spanx on it for advertisement. She kept her day job so she could still have an income... And on and on and on!  I remember when my father told me, that's it Alexandra... That's all you get. He said, hard work pays off. Hustle pays off. If you want something bad enough you'll do it! You will roll up your sleeves and be the best in every department of your one man business. I am the best cleaning lady, marketing rep, accessories buyer, invoice/purchaser, customer service agent and installer out there!  lol I thought I would let you all in on me and how the rustic rooster started... I have more to come, But I thought I would start here! Remember starting your own company isn't easy. Its really really hard work. You will cry, give up and hate everything {and everyone} at times,  but once you see progress and your clients or customers are happy,  it all starts to come together and you know you've made the right move to go forward and continue with your business! Hope you all have a fabulous Wednesday! Go get it and make it happen! 



No comments:

Post a Comment