Friday, November 11, 2022

point loma cottage {interior design}

 

Point Loma, CA Project
{part one}

I love looking back on old projects that I had a blast working on and I would move into in a heartbeat! This little Point Loma cottage was so fabulous... And extremely easy to transform! I think it also has to do with my incredible client Meridith! Everything was... Yes Please! Go for it! Oh my I love it! Never once was she negative or doubted me... And the part that always amazed me is that they lived in the home during all the construction and never a day went buy that she wasn't smiling at all the workers and staying positive. I'll show you more on this beautiful cottage! We remodeled her kitchen, completely transformed her dining room and added something to that room that helped with function and storage plus gave her entry a facelift!  The end results were wowzah. Such a wonderful transformation!  By the way people need to know that less can be best if you coordinate fabrics and add a few key important pieces to the room. Decluttering and simplifying your space is always a good start... Then you can move forward with a game plan! Happy Friday... Look forward to showing you more next week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment