Saturday, May 2, 2020

yes please




Holy Smokes... I could look at this bedroom all morning long! Cathy Kincade really moves my soul. Sounds super cheesy, but she's good! Her fabric and attention to detail is  so breathtaking. Some might say shes more feminine and too detailed... That's OK for me, but I definitely don't think she really is. Details are what makes a home. Wrapping up one color to the next and blending it in nicely just smooths everything out. Keep looking at this bedroom... I think you might agree with me. She mixes patterns and plays with textures and colors, but does it so well that I'm captivated.  I think I'm moving into this stunning Connecticut home... No biggie! Hope you all enjoy this stunning home as much as I have... Happy Saturday!  


No comments:

Post a Comment