Wednesday, May 6, 2020

w a l l p a p e r


Dolly Curtains and Wallpaper in GreenTraditional decor make abundant use of fabrics in patterns such as floral, plaids, stripes, and toile.
Small bedroom? No problem. Design advice to get the most out of even the tiniest roomThis light and bright room is uplifting and airy in the details, such as this white lampshade.
{all images from rustic rooster... pinterest}

OH  w a l l p a p e r  I'm so happy you came back to us... Especially here on the west coast! I feel the West Coast has dabbled in wallpaper a little, but not much. What I mean by dabbling is people only put it up on one wall... Generally called an accent wall. Truth, I can't stand accent walls! OK yes I bluntly said it... NO... Do not do accent walls with "paint" or "wallpaper"! Go big or go home and put wallpaper up on all 4 walls in a room. So with that said, wallpaper you are amazing and I look forward to using you more and more in my projects... Even at my own home. I'm thinking of putting it in my bathroom. Keep you posted with that one. But, now lets focus on these gorgeous images above. I truly can't stop staring! Each picture is unique in its own right... Super dreamy to me. I could fall into the wallpaper rabbit whole if I let myself! West Coast people watch out... This designer is using it and can't wait! Happy Wednesday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment