Monday, October 13, 2014

one day


I'll take one of each please... I've been dreaming of a fabulous garden lately. With Southern California's drought and my black thumb... My gardening future isn't looking so good. Lets just say, I wouldn't make in the landscape industry. I know what I want, but the maintenance and upkeep really throw me off. I try to talk to my flowers, see them every night and sprinkle them which cool refreshing water... I think I'm actually drowning them and talking their leaves off! I go to client's homes and see their gorgeous gardens and beautiful flower clippings in their kitchen.  Yes, my clippings are in the trash because they were dry and brittle. Can someone help me?!?!?! I want a pretty garden... Ok Let me stop some of you in your tracks, I do not like succulents. Sorry, I'm a white cabbage rose, boxwood hedges and rosemary girl. I love lushious and green gardens... Nothing dry and rubbery. Sorry Nick I know you love that look. I'm not saying anything is wrong with that, but it's just not me. I like to garden... Maybe one day I'll get the hang of it! One day!
 
xoxo
Alexandra
 

1 comment:

  1. ok... this is ME! Leopard, seagrass, brick, white fence, boxwood, hydrangea... had to wipe some drool off the screen.

    ReplyDelete