Wednesday, October 8, 2014

just for taylor

 
 
So pretty much every room in my house is done {sort of}... Except this little ones. Seriously, with a face like this how could I not complete her room! I have that one child that no joke is your true angel... Always says please and thank you. Listens and really never ever complains {no joke}. Well, that's Miss Taylor Michelle!!!! I am so blessed to see her kind heart and generous love each day! Now I feel so guilty that I can't pull her room together. Not going to lie,  it totally upsets me... So I've decided to dedicate this month to completing it! It's all about you my love bug!  
 
 
 
 
  
I purchased tons of Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic duvets before Taylor even moved out of her crib {yes I'm that crazy mom}... So I pulled them all out and let Taylor choose one. Shhhh she chose my favorite!!! Classic Pink paisley. Now, I need to pull out her vintage Mexican pine school desk. It's to die for! Have Nacho build shelves and get her a brass vintage lamp. I purchased a pink and white stripe fabric from Pindler that matches so well with her duvet... Grace {Celerie and South} Get ready to monogram her decorative pillow!  So that's it for now... Art work will be next! Any ideas?
 
Get ready Taylor for the pretties room ever!!!!!
 
xoxo
Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment