Monday, April 26, 2010

sail away

It's time for me to sail away... I have way too much on my plate right now. I {Sean too} need a vacation very badly. I've been dreaming about hot sandy beaches, crystal clear water & hot oil massages everyday... ahhhhhh I need to just sail away today! First... I have to clean out my storage unit in preparation for my May garage sale {May 29th}... I guess I should really be saying... "One Step at A Time Alex, One Step at A Time! In due time you will get one!" Just breath {wink}!

2 comments:

  1. I keep telling you to go to Punta de Mita.....they have fishing boats, surfing(!), and massages :O. Or let's just get together for drinks?? xoAlicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES on drinks... & YES on Punta de Mita. What's my rate again & how many does your place sleep?

    xoxo,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete