Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter my blogger friends!

Today was absolutely beautiful here in Encinitas! Amazing! The entire family was so happy & thankful for such a glorious day together. I can't tell you how much I love my family dearly... They are the world to me!

Well, today my children had a few firsts... Ryan had his 1st egg hunt {that was pretty funny... He opened up ever egg & tried to eat everything insight} & Taylor felt her 1st earthquake {Ryan slept through it}. WOW, wasn't that earthquake pretty different... I've been through a few growing up in Los Angeles, but this was the first long & rolling one I have ever felt. The whole family got a little sick to our stomachs {seasick}. So weird!

Let's say a prayer for all the families in Calexico, California tonight. I pray... strength, support & love helps them through this very tough time! My thoughts are with them...

2 comments:

  1. i got seasick too!!!! i was terrified! glad you had a wonderful easter. i'll be stopping by soon to shop with my gift certificate!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooooooooooooooooooooo welcome! Enjoy!
    xoxo,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete