Monday, June 29, 2009

So Inviting!




Garden gates are so inviting to me . . .
I know they're built for privacy but, all I want to do is open the gate up & take a peak around. That's sooo me . . . When I'm walking I have to stop get on my tip toes & look around. I know one day I'm going to be THAT lady who falls in because the gate isn't properly closed or a dog is going to jump up & give me a heart attack. Watch out for me I'm a looker! Sean just laughs & says, Hurry up I think someone is coming! You should see me run (you would have thought a cookie was in front of me. hee hee)!
A well designed gate is so exciting for me. That's your make it or break it for when people come over to your home. You have one chance to shine . . . So do it with a gorgeous white garden gate!

No comments:

Post a Comment