Wednesday, June 24, 2009

15 Things

15 Things I can't live without . . .
  1. My children & husband . . . Taylor, Ryan & Sean
  2. White Slip Covered EVERYTHING!
  3. Blue & White Pottery . . . From rustic rooster!
  4. Diet Coke (I know it's bad)
  5. Mexican food . . . Especially Burritos
  6. Original nautical seascape paintings
  7. Primitive pine & bamboo furniture
  8. Bamboo Shades (with blackout lining . . . Ahh nighty night!
  9. Black Dutch Door . . . Perfect front accent
  10. Red & White Geraniums (a must in my garden)
  11. Chunky white or natural Linen
  12. My parents, Sally and Nick Sr . . . Love, love, love them!
  13. rustic rooster (I really am obsessed with it, It's my other baby)
  14. Sandy Beaches
  15. Pedicures (would get them everyday if I could)

No comments:

Post a Comment