Thursday, October 16, 2014

taylor chair

 
{Taylor chair}
 
So it all started at my house... I had an oversized English rolled arm slipcovered chair. The attention that this chair received was amazing from my friends! So naturally as a business woman I decided to have the chair copied and made for the rustic rooster. Once the copy was delivered to the rooster we were in love!!!! It was perfect... Next step was to name it of course!  After thinking long and hard It came to me... I was going to name it after my baby girl, Taylor! So that's how the Taylor chair was born! It's so cute to see Miss Taylor glow with pride over her chair... She asked me to take a picture of her sitting on it.  Isn't she a cutie!!!!
 
xoxo
Alexandra 
 
* {to order the Taylor chair... Stop by the rustic rooster or call for more information} *
   

No comments:

Post a Comment