Saturday, January 14, 2012

i need to work on...

my writing skills. I feel like my penmanship has gone downhill in the last few years. So my new 2012 goal {besides... losing weight,  travel more, spend tons of time with my kiddos, save money, run a 1/2 marathon, read more, have a date once a week with the hubby, host Sunday night family dinners & take more time for me, myself & I}  is to write better & more clearly. I look at my assistants writing & I want to throw up. It's absolutely perfect {beautiful, straight & clear}! Way to go Bonnie! Your writing skills make me smile. No joke! I will take my time & write slowly. I swear... Please honk if you see me going downhill!  


Do you love or hate your handwriting?
What's your 2012 goal?

4 comments:

  1. I sure do. I avoid showing my handwriting at all costs. I write like a kindergartner, even if I write slowly. I dislike it so much that many times I make handmade cards so I can print what I want to say on my printer and then I can just add my signature! Seriously! See the post I just wrote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hate! I am embarrass of mine!! it is bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to love my handwriting...and I think it was pretty good...but now...well it's another story. Not writing as much means that I'm no longer practicing and you know what they say...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...