Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter my blogger friends!

Today was absolutely beautiful here in Encinitas! Amazing! The entire family was so happy & thankful for such a glorious day together. I can't tell you how much I love my family dearly... They are the world to me!

Well, today my children had a few firsts... Ryan had his 1st egg hunt {that was pretty funny... He opened up ever egg & tried to eat everything insight} & Taylor felt her 1st earthquake {Ryan slept through it}. WOW, wasn't that earthquake pretty different... I've been through a few growing up in Los Angeles, but this was the first long & rolling one I have ever felt. The whole family got a little sick to our stomachs {seasick}. So weird!

Let's say a prayer for all the families in Calexico, California tonight. I pray... strength, support & love helps them through this very tough time! My thoughts are with them...

2 comments:

  1. i got seasick too!!!! i was terrified! glad you had a wonderful easter. i'll be stopping by soon to shop with my gift certificate!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooooooooooooooooooooo welcome! Enjoy!
    xoxo,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...