Thursday, January 12, 2023

yes please

 

{pictures from... h e r e}

Its not quite blue & not quite grey... I guess you can say, its a perfect blend. Hmmm I want to create a name for it. Oh I know... A prefect storm! Fitting for a kids bunkroom. lol I absolutely love this room. All the details have been constructed just right. I wish when I was a kid I had something like this... Not going to lie, my room was pretty cute, but when I wanted a bunkroom situation with my friends It was called a fort on the ground with a blanket, chair & maybe a few pillows. Ahhhh to be a kid again.  I tried to find the designer to compliment her or him on their gorgeous work... I found that this is from a custom home builder in Utah,  McEwan Custom Homes.  Go look at the other rooms and homes he has done. Beautiful!  





No comments:

Post a Comment