Friday, January 13, 2023

can't get you out of my mind

I can't get this outdoor fireplace out of my mind. Thanks Pinterest! What is it? The look? The fact that it's an outdoor fireplace? The vine? Hmmm... For me I believe it's the simplicity of the brick and the vine taking over. Just the brick, fire and vine is all you really need... The perfect little trio.  I do feel the vine is really what makes this entire look. Well, hopefully soon we're starting the landscaping at the house. Everyday I come up with something new and exciting to add to the yard.  Like putting a fireplace like this one between my office cottage and the gym cottage. I can see it now... It would look amazing! Back to reality... Hopefully it's in the budget. hahaha Please just cross all your fingers and toes for me!   Happy Friday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment