Tuesday, October 11, 2022

seeing a pattern here...

 






The next and final step with our house is the landscaping... Which is truly the b e s t part, but also a very expensive part! Especially if you want it done correctly... So instead of jumping in super fast and just getting it done... We're doing our homework and researching what suites the yard and our all of our needs. I won't lie... I'm eager to get this finished because miss Molly has brought about a pound a day of dirt in the house. O M G... No joke she sits in the dirt to sunbathe then comes in and shakes dried grass, leaves, mysterious little friends and dirt on the floor. So gross Molly! lol Plus, I can't wait to entertain outside. We still have wonderful weather so I'm super eager!  

Well, Thank goodness for Pinterest, because here in San Diego you don't really find classic New England style landscaping. So a pintresting I go! Aren't these images amazing!  I'm in love with all of them. Green lush grass, cobble stone paths, shell paths, climbing roses, hydrangeas and white picket fences! Wrap it up I'll take them all!  So get ready people... A New England garden is a coming! Any landscaping suggestions? Please share! 




No comments:

Post a Comment