Thursday, October 20, 2022

exterior lanterns {for sale}

 


Plans changed during our remodel and I had to reselect our exterior lighting for our house. I truly was heartbroken...  No joke we had purchased all 14 of these lanterns for the house. Signed sealed and delivered! I really loved these lanterns!  But, lucky for you all... They're available for purchase! I can't use them at all.  I have 14 of them. In perfect  b r a n d  n e w condition... Still in their original boxes. I did open each box to inspect and see if they were damaged when they arrived. Nope they're perfect! If you're interested... Please text the rustic rooster {760} 436-2171 or email me {alexandra@rusticrooster.com} for serious injuries. Thank you! 

s i z e: 8.5" W x 18" H x 9" D
c o s t: $ 95.00 each





No comments:

Post a Comment