Friday, October 7, 2022

getting cozy

 


How cute is this dog bed!? LOVE IT! I had a few custom dog beds made with indoor/outdoor Perennials fabric! This fabric is so perfect for that dirty dog! lol You can wash it, bleach it and leave it in the sun & this fabric wont fade or damage! Truth...  That's my kind of fabric! Of course I had to buy this one from my bunch... So cozy! Oh and Miss Molly loves it too! Stop by tomorrow at our Coastal Alley S A L E  to shop dog beds!  We only have a few left! Hurry... Hurry! 

S T O P by our...
Coastal Alley S A L E
Saturday, October 8th
9:00 am to 11:00 am 

L O C A T I ON
 In the ALLEY "behind" our old rustic rooster storefront location... No joke in the ALLEY "behind" this address: 
930 S. Coast Hwy. 101
Encinitas, CA 92024

Text me if you have any questions... 
{760} 436.2171 
-text or call-



No comments:

Post a Comment