Friday, October 15, 2021

the workout shed (and why you need one)...

 

via Sheds Unlimited

The holidays are almost here, and I have decided that this year I am going to be proactive. So I have decided to start working out regularly now, rather than wait until the New Year to agonize over all the weight I've gained over the holidays. 

I actually don't mind going to the gym. However, with my busy schedule, I have decided that having a workout shed in my backyard may be the way to go. It's convenient, cost-effective, and makes for an inspiring environment in which to work out. I can hang inspirational images, play my favorite music, watch my favorite movies and TV shows, and whatever else it takes to make my workouts enjoyable! Here are a few finds  for a fabulous and functional home gym...




































No comments:

Post a Comment