Thursday, October 28, 2021

autumn light...


The days are growing shorter, and the skies are often grey. Lately, I have found myself having to turn on a lamp or two during the day. Hey, that rhymes... Anyway, the point is that our use of indoor lighting will continue to increase as we move into winter. Personally, I am not a fan of overhead lighting, so I welcome the switching on of sources of light that create a warm glow and pleasant atmosphere. 

There are many sources of light that will do the trick, from candles, to floor lamps, and sconces. However, today we will be looking at the table lamp. In addition to giving off quality light, it is also a wonderful decorative piece, providing both form and function. Here are a few that I am loving...



















 

No comments:

Post a Comment