Friday, September 24, 2021

that's very ralph (lauren)..

 



The other day, I got up extra early, poured my morning cup of coffee, and watched "Very Ralph", the HBO documentary about fashion designer, Ralph Lauren. It did not disappoint! The documentary follows his life, from his childhood in the Bronx, to his life today, in which he is living the aspirational life that he created through his designs and the stories that he constructed around them. 

I have always been in awe of Ralph Lauren's style. Walking through one of his stores is like entering into another world. It evokes sophistication and glamour, and shows the relationship between fashion and interior design. To this day, I still remember the home collections that inspired me many years ago. Here are a few of my favorites, both old and new...


via Cafe Design


via Ralph Lauren Home


via Habitually Chic


via Design Matters Blog


via Ralph Lauren Home


via Habitually Chic










No comments:

Post a Comment